a little question

vidi0816

I always trouble to make rotary encoder with H21A1 or H21A3, that optocoupler always shutdown which i didn't know. how to make a good rotary encoder with H21A* series ?

Can you tell me where i can see example projects or please tell me how to make it good. I need it to analyze my PLCs projects.Thanks

Cheers,

Adi
Indonesia

When i check with osciloscope, the signal respon is work, when the detector closed , the signal down to zero, when open the signal rise up 12 volts. But when i connect it to my PLC, the signal going down to zero and never change when closed or open detector and the input led on my PLC still off.

Similar Topics

Hi, I need to compress 3000 ft^3 of a syngas(synthetic gas) made up mostly of hydrogen, carbon dioxide and a little methane. I cannot seem to...
Replies
Views
I used the recipe system in WInCC Flexible. I made a CSV by using export I make changes in the csv I used import When I do...
Replies
Views
I need to regulate something in this way: How is this in math and how van I write it in stl ? Thanks in Forward.
Replies
Views
I’m currently a student of Communication systems, majoring Multimedia and Design in The Netherlands. My first education was Technical Production...
Replies
Views
hello, its me again>> i had been cracking my skull figuring out y the outlet valve is related by f1, f2 and f6 while the rest of the state is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom