A problem with a comparison block

Shohadawy

I'm using a comparison block "LE". The block does not generate an output although the condition of the comparison is correct and all the contacts before the "EN" of the block is true. I tried connecting the "EN" directly to the power rail in the ladder but the same problem exists. What may be the cause of such problems?

What may be the cause of such problems?
A "double-coil" - reusing the same output BELOW the comparison block, where another rung turns off the output. Remember that the PLC will do what it was LAST told to do.

Similar Topics

Hello! Im about to pull of all my hair over this: With this ladder i try to make a retained timer, with the possibility to reset it. But the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am beginner in the plc programming, and I am learning it using SoMachine basic software. There is a comparison command, which I...
Replies
Views
The project on the operator workstation keeps disconnecting, even though I have an installation server and operating station set up through...
Replies
Views
I have a problem, I'm running an AE Licence Manager on a Windows 2016 Server, and my Window Maker is on another separate Windows 2016 Server. My...
Replies
Views
I have one old Ansaldo VFD from 37kW and it have only sign OFF on the display after put it on the 3x400VAC. Is there any idea, how to solve this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom