AB 1746-OX8 Wiring Explanation

alive15

Good afternoon guys, hope y'all are doing well. Could someone explain how the wiring works on this card? From my research, each output is individually isolated, so I can have either 24 VDC or 120 VAC outputs on any points on the card? Is this correct? See wiring diagram attached.

Thanks,

1746-ox8 card.PNG

Good afternoon guys, hope y'all are doing well. Could someone explain how the wiring works on this card? From my research, each output is individually isolated, so I can have either 24 VDC or 120 VAC outputs on any points on the card? Is this correct? See wiring diagram attached.

Thanks,

The neutral or negative for the output does not land on the card.

Think of the left side as the power supply, the card as a light switch, and the output or right side is connected to your load - starter, solenoid, resistor, etc.

I hope that helped

I am asking whether I can choose either 24VDC+ or 120VAC+ to place on the left side of the card, for example VS0 L1 or VS0 L2? Therefore my output solenoid would be supplied either 24VDC or 120VAC, or whatever voltage I choose, correct?

Each relay is individually isolated so there could be mixed voltages, however, this sort of thing I tend to avoid or at the very least, put a warning notice above the card.

I am asking whether I can choose either 24VDC+ or 120VAC+ to place on the left side of the card, for example VS0 L1 or VS0 L2? Therefore my output solenoid would be supplied either 24VDC or 120VAC, or whatever voltage I choose, correct?
That is correct. The module contains eight relays that are completely isolated from one another. So, you can mix and match different potentials across all eight channels.