AB 1747-SDN Scanner Module

Christine1914

Just wanted to know how shall I locate the error that causes the fault of 1747-SDN/B?

If there's any way to know the error that causes the fault at the scanner?

Because from the information that I got from our client, even if the said scanner is showing fault, they are still using the said device and is performing well.

Do I need to have any software to see the scanner error?

Just wanted to know how shall I locate the error that causes the fault of 1747-SDN/B?

If there's any way to know the error that causes the fault at the scanner?

Because from the information that I got from our client, even if the said scanner is showing fault, they are still using the said device and is performing well.

Do I need to have any software to see the scanner error?

It will show the error on the Cards' display. See Chapter 7 of the User Manual.

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/1747-um655_-en-p.pdf

Stu....

Apparently the reply that I got from the Rockwell representative was just the screenshot of page 90 of troubleshooting. And didn't discussed the other information that answers my query.