1747-SDN Scanner Module

sodonnell

I am having an intermittent drop out of comm's on a 1747-SDN and need to find out how important the revision # is for the module's. I only have a rev 6.002 in stock and the one in the machine is an 7.005. Can anyone telll me this?

I do know that some Rev's are important and some are not, and it seems with A-B its important.

sodonnell said:
I am having an intermittent drop out of comm's on a 1747-SDN and need to find out how important the revision # is for the module's. I only have a rev 6.002 in stock and the one in the machine is an 7.005. Can anyone telll me this?

I do know that some Rev's are important and some are not, and it seems with A-B its important.

You can upgrade the 6.002 to 7.005 as they have flash f/w.

Similar Topics

Good Evening All, I have SLC 5/04 CPU and I have 1747-SDN (Device net) I need to upload the RS Networx configuration, and need to add some more...
Replies
Views
Hello, Please tell me, when you buy a 1747 SDN DeviceNet Scanner and that you connect it to a DeviceNet network via the 1770 KFD, the DeviceNet...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Working on a small project. We are trying to use (/ get rid of) old hardware we have lying around. I am trying to get an old 2.04...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to know how shall I locate the error that causes the fault of 1747-SDN/B? If there's any way to know the error that causes the fault...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I want to use the 1747-SDN scanner module's ADR ( Automatic Device Replacement) feature for one of my products. A document from Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom