Ab 1784pktx On Win2k

KClark

K
I need to install a pktx card on win2k and I don't have RSLinks. I need the file pktx2000.inf - can anyone tell me what to do?

RSLinx

What good is a pktx card without RSLinx?

Some of the Automated Solutions software use the PKTX but not RSLinx in communicating with AB processors. They have their own device drivers that does the job of RSLinx.

Wonderware has a driver (IOServer) but I still need the latest .bin files. I need the card to get on the DH+ to talk to my HMI which is Wonderware. This system was already in place or I wouldn't even consider using AB.

RSLinx Lite is one of the few software packages Rockwell gives away for free.

You can also download the latest update for RSLinx Lite at the following web page...

Rockwell Software Updates

Note: You will have to register with Rockwell to get username and password.

Once on the software update page you can select RSLinx and then RSLinx Lite. The other versions of RSLinx require you to have purchased it and be in support.

Kim