AB Logix Ladder Display

irondesk40

Hate to ask such a question, but hopefully someone on here that has been working with the compact logix plc line longer than i have can answer a question.
In ladder view is there a way that instructions such as MOV can be set up so that the Source and the Destination can be displayed with the Destination under the source instead of the right of the Source. Similiar to the ladder view in RSLogix programs for micrologix plcs?
I have looked at it and tried but can not figure out if possible or not.
Would save a lot of screen space when looking at it with a pc.
Thanks

Well, know i should have not asked the question yet, went a got a cup of coffee and sit back down to look at it and behold it jumped out and bit me on the nose.

Similar Topics

So I very much new to doing ladder coding I have a pump with a Stop float switch that stops the pump when a sump is low. I want my manual run mode...
Replies
Views
How can I achieve the same functionality in Studio 5000? Image 001.png for the old RSLogix500 program Image 002.png for conversion to Studio...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i found a post from 2011 talking about bool addressing and was trying to figure out how it works. I am not trying to accomplish something...
Replies
Views
In Studio 5000 Logix Designer, I've noticed some odd behavior of the ladder PID instruction. Using the .MINO tag, you can set a minimum output...
Replies
Views
I don't think I'm going crazy.. Lately when I have multiple routines open in the ladder editor and I open another one my tabs at the bottom only...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom