AB micro810 smart relay function blocks

kaptnk

I bought the micro810 to turn on and off 4 positions switches for our PV solar panels. The positions switches have their own wire which goes to ground when the relay closes. The position switches raise and lower the solar panels with electric actuators. This is a home project as I am retired.

Can I use the TONOF for relay 0000, 0001, 0002, and 0003 with different times set for the day? I am waiting to see if I can get away with only the LCD screen.

Typical on times are 6am 11am 3pm and 9pm. Duration is about 2 min. on then off.

If I can't do this with the TONOF relays with 4 instances then I will have to program it with Basic code. Basically I want a smart timer to close and open each relay once per day at different times. I am new to plc's but I am learning. I have made a simple ladder diagram but found out the Basic programming would do the job much better as I have no input signal, only the timer to activate the relays.
Thanks kaptnko_O

I bought the micro810 to turn on and off 4 positions switches for our PV solar panels. The positions switches have their own wire which goes to ground when the relay closes. The position switches raise and lower the solar panels with electric actuators. This is a home project as I am retired.

Can I use the TONOF for relay 0000, 0001, 0002, and 0003 with different times set for the day? I am waiting to see if I can get away with only the LCD screen.

Typical on times are 6am 11am 3pm and 9pm. Duration is about 2 min. on then off.

If I can't do this with the TONOF relays with 4 instances then I will have to program it with Basic code. Basically I want a smart timer to close and open each relay once per day at different times. I am new to plc's but I am learning. I have made a simple ladder diagram but found out the Basic programming would do the job much better as I have no input signal, only the timer to activate the relays.
Thanks kaptnko_O

hello friend seems like very interesting project..Please share the progress as I am looking to build similar relay system.

I bought the micro810 to turn on and off 4 positions switches for our PV solar kits. The positions switches have their own wire which goes to ground when the relay closes. The position switches raise and lower the solar panels with electric actuators. This is a home project as I am retired.

Thanks kaptnk

hello friend seems like very interesting project..Please share the progress as I am looking to build similar relay system.
Still waiting for reply

I am waiting to see if I can get away with only the LCD screen.

If you are talking about the little display that plugs into the front of it, I found it very difficult and wound-up purchasing a cable and programming it via my laptop. I had a heck of a time trying to program using the little LCD Screen.