AB Motion coordinated Question

Miguel.itlac

Hello Everyone 🍻

Im working with Coordinated Motion instructions, specifically MCLM instruction and I Would like to know if there is a way to know the exact End position (XYZ) when parameter Command Tolerance is Set since i need to calculate the distance to the end point, there is no problem as long no command tolerance is set cause I can find the distance using AB=Sqrt ((x2−x1)**2+(y2−y1)**2+(z2−z1)**2) but since some points have command tolerance the new X2,Y2,Z2 are unknown. Hope I was Clear 🤞🏻

Thank you in Advance.

Similar Topics

I have a unique project and will be commissioning it next week. It involves two servos that are both connected to the same belt in an H-type...
Replies
Views
I have two 2198-P070 bus power supplies for that I’m using for four Kinetix drives, 2 drives per power supply, all controlled by one processor...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project to automate a molding machine. It meters out a 2-part resin into open face molding plates, closes the plates, vacuums them...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a simple example using the MCLM instruction in Control Logix? This job basically requires moving a piece of equipment from point...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody Anybody knows where I can get this version of SoMachine? The new machine expert version won't open my project saying there is a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom