AB PLC files to truth tables ?

Earthscape

Hey all - I have made some pretty heavy edits to a very large Controllogix ACD, and added another ML1400. I'd like to feed my code into a piece of software, and have it spit out the truth tables so I can use them for my QA, and provide them to my client, without having to type it all out. Does such a piece of software exist ?

Can you please elaborate on what you're looking for. To convert ladder logic to a traditional truth table, it would have to consist solely of NO/NC contacts and standard coils (no latches). Is your program this basic? I seriously doubt that any software exists to do this automatically. And I don't quite understand the purpose--why not just give them a printout of the ladder logic?

The project manager isn't a PLC guy, or an Automation guy. He is a mechanical, and he has asked for this. I was working for a utility consultant when this job was quoted, so I can't tell you why it was agreed upon in the T's and C's, but it was.

I had to author something a few years about that took Boolean statement based program sets and converted it to truth tables for a similar scenario.

I appreciate your reply and I anticipated that I'd see questions like this, but this is just a part of the agreed upon deliverables for the project so the why is less important to me at this point.