Ab Rac 6180 Computer Video Driver Card

joesullivan8

Anybody know where I can get an 6189-fpabagp video driver card or equivlent. AB discontinued this type and can offer no spare due to thier proprietory type connector to the Flat Panel TFT LCD screen. The card goes in the AGP slot of the 6180 computer.
Has anybody else had issues with these 6180 computers? 2 months ago I had to replace the hard drive, good thing I had riad.

If you find a source for this card I would appreciate knowing where, as I need one too. Did yours belly up? I am thinking of going with a whole new video card and compatible new LCD solution. Let me know if you come up with an alternate solution and I will reciprocate if I find something.

Contact your local AB distributor, and tell them you need to buy one of these out of the repair hub in Memphis. I just checked, and they have (2) series B, (16) series C, and (56) series D cards of this model number. These are refurbished cards that are sold with a 1-year like-new warranty.