Movitrac B (MC07B) stopping during operation F-36

vk_bt1

Has anyone come across this one before? This has started to occur on a machine that has been in operation for well over a year with no issues.

After reading the fault codes in manuals it was suggesting that this alarm indicates:
--------------------------------------------------------
Option Missing (Immediate switch off with inhibit)
Possible Causes:
*Type of option card not allowed.
*Setpoint source, control signal source, or operating mode not permitted for this option card.
Measures:
* Use correct option card
* Set correct setpoint source
* Set correct control signal source
* Set the correct operating mode
--------------------------------------------------------

The drive has an option card, (FIO11B analog card) but it isn't currently in use as the machine has been operating without a dancer arm with no issues since day 1.

I read somewhere online (I think in an SEW manual, not sure which one), that the alarm may also be more generic in regards to signal sources.

I pulled the analog card off to reseat and noticed that one of the drive plugs was slightly ajar (the one the pot 0-10v runs to). I reseated this and checked the screws, put the analog card back on and thought I may have found the issue. However the problem has reoccurred shortly after putting load back on the machine.

I intend to go and get a new speed control potentiometer and fit that to eliminate that from the possibilites.

Any other thoughts?

I should also add, the owner has let me know that they recently experienced some mechanical issues, including a failure that caused severe vibration.

I got a chance to head back today and try running the unit without the option module attached. It immediately failed to F-36.

I'm now hoping I can just find the relevant parameters for it to ignore the function card (or I'll factory reset and start again) and see how that goes.