SEW Movitrac

Hi

I am using a L71 AB PLC to communicate with a bunch of SEW VFD/Servos via a UFR Gateway. I have noticed on occassion that my run command to the drive is on and the drive runs but sometimes it suddenly pauses for 2 secs before restarting it self again.

Any one has any experience with this?

After that event is anything logged in the faults history on the drive? Have you checked the fault responses, and also any comms timeouts?

Similar Topics

Hi, I've been struggling to find information about this, even though it feels like it shouldn't be that hard. I'm working on upgrading an hoist...
Replies
Views
Anybody know the difference between the two? I am not sure if I need a gateway (DFE33B/UOH11B) to satisfy the Ethernet connection with other...
Replies
Views
I have a SEW Movitrac VFD, as pictured. But I am a beginner for this company's product. Anyone know how can I connect the vfd to the Ethernet...
Replies
Views
dear people, hi ,anyone know how to drive a master movidrive B using the manual function in MT manager? had a jam on a hoist in the fully up...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need to communicate between one Movidrive MDX61B (master), two Movitrac B (slaves) and one HMI (DOP11B25), but I have doubt about which...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom