AB SLC 5/04 slow scan missing sensor inputs

Well, It morning here.

I took out the JSR's and got the scan time from 23mS down to 6mS. So I don't think I'll need the IIM, but it would be nice to know for future ref

We'll run a trial later today. I've already ramped it up for 5 mins and mechanical bits began squealing

I expect to be showered in glory and pass the problem on to the mechanics. My favorite thing to do.

Thanks to you all. I'd buy you all a pint if I could.

Well, It morning here.

I took out the JSR's and got the scan time from 23mS down to 6mS. So I don't think I'll need the IIM, but it would be nice to know for future ref

We'll run a trial later today. I've already ramped it up for 5 mins and mechanical bits began squealing

I expect to be showered in glory and pass the problem on to the mechanics. My favorite thing to do.

Thanks to you all. I'd buy you all a pint if I could.

Congratulations, glad to hear you sorted it out.

Keep us posted.

Stu.....