AB1746-hsce2 testing

nathan.slade

Hi everyone. It's been a long time since I have asked for your help but I have been given a heap of plcs cards that have been changed out that need testing on a bench over night. What is the best way to test this card? Can I use a output or two or do I need to set up a sensor or two picking up off a wheel?
Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am currently trouble shooting a SLC 505 control system. The output modules that are used are the 1746-OB16 and I am trying to find...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need your help, I have a 1746-HSCE2 card configured, the pulses read perfectly, but I have a problem as I use the pulse counters in...
Replies
Views
I recently had to set up this module and would like to share what I learned, as this was a difficult process for me. The HSCE2 high speed...
Replies
Views
I'm setting up the HSCE2 and just about have most everything coded and ready for testing. As anyone familiar with this card may know, the manual...
Replies
Views
We have a fault with the existing HSCE card. I need to replace it with a new HSCE2 card. The processor is SLC5/03 Could some one please help me...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom