ABB Pluto B20

bigsteve777

Hi all, First post in a long time.

I have a ABB Pluto Safety PLC B20. I"m trying to monitor several doors via the StatusBus feature. I'm unable to see the slaves on the status bus. I have IQ0.10 Set for StatusBus but when I try to search them nothing shows up. Does anyone have any experience with this? I have it wired according to a wiring diagram sent from our supplier and I've crossed referenced to the manual from ABB.

Thanks in advance.

Just updating this in case someone runs into this situation in the future. I spoke with a ABB Safety Rep. He proceeded to tell me that the PC software is glitchy and doesn't work well doing what I want to do and suggested me getting their handheld unit to program each door switch. They are sending a loaner to me to try. :)