ABB Robot control using Siemens S7-1200

aftab_khan

i am new in robotics programming and configuration. this is completely education project
talking to ABB robot with devicenet option
irc5 controller with
" DeviceNet 709-x
709-1 Master/Slave Single channel
Main computer board type DSQC 623"
project is to control the irc5 as a slave unit by using Siemen PLC S7-1200 as master using Profinet i/o controller.
as per my info , to communicate between devicenet and profinet , i have to use anybus x-gateway. but whether this DNet 709-1 card will automatically behave in a slave mode when connected to PLC (Master) or some external configuration changes need to be done.

any guide pleaseee..
o_O

Similar Topics

I'm trying to connect a IRC5 ABB robot control that has the fieldbus ethernet/ip interface to a micrologix 1500 thats using a net eni modual. I...
Replies
Views
Very general question here. Are there any general function blocks/Add on profiles for ABB IRC5 when connected over EIP? If not, why not? I've...
Replies
Views
On all of our lines that have Fanuc robots, we have the cabinet e-stop and pendant e-stop mapped to seperate DOs for messages purposes. We also...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I want to send a string from AB PLC to ABB robot control. I can send integers from PLC to abb robot using group input but not...
Replies
Views
Has anyone tried communicating ABB robots IRB4600 or IRB2600 with HMI.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom