abstract logic question?

Pascal is great for learning but who uses it any more?
I don't see Pascal on this list
https://www.northeastern.edu/graduate/blog/most-popular-programming-languages/

That list is rather flawed. Python, JavaScript, R and PHP are scripting languages and not in the same league.
I think you would be suprised how many applications are actually pascal based. Usually you wont know until you look.

That said i certainly see the appeal of the almost assembly but higher level of C.
I dont mind C, but the syntax is very messy and its very easy to create security risks.
Im much more in favour of Rust.
Also curly brackets are incredibly hard to produce on european keyboards, in that case its faster to type begin..end.

Similar Topics

I am running out of ideas for this problem I have on one of our machines. In advance I want to say there are no MCR's or doubled outputs in some...
Replies
Views
I got my PanelView Plus 7 working with a Micrologix 1500. How would I connect my laptop to the PanelView to view the ladder logic while operating...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to replicate a piece of logic on the PLC5 onto an SEL RTAC. I am using ladder on SEL and FBD. I am having issue on the ladder...
Replies
Views
Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom