AC Drive

The exact designs of MY MCC wouldn't help you much.....you'll have to consider your own needs......

You mostly need to design something your customer can understand...a good visual representation of what's happening in the plant.... what alarm parameters you want to monitor for.....what pumps are on/off line, running, (at what speed), available, in alarm.......general status stuff. You'll need to determine GROUPING, SEQUENCING, ALTERNATION.......

You can't expect MY designs to be suited to YOUR or your customer's needs.....

You need to be able to design or get a local designer involved. As I said, I will help, but I consider some of my design components to be "proprietary".

Start with a mental picture of the graphic representation you are going for....what does your customer want to "SEE"? Are you going to use touch screens, desktop PCs, or indicator lamps? What is already there? Do you already have the switchgear in place for the 7+1 pumps? Are you starting from scratch or improving a system that's mostly there? Have you ever done a project like this before ?

Stationmaster