Acopos 1320 error text 4005?

Huntxtrm

I have an acopos 1320 in our plant that repeatedly throws 4005 Code? Can anybody help me out to figure what's causing This? I looked up the code, but I guess I don't understand what it is Saying? Any help would be greatly appreciated. This machine has been intermittently throwing this code and shutting down for weeks. Thanks in advance for any help.

This is what the error code says when I looked it up.

Description:
Response error while switching on the controller if the drive is in an error state. The green blinking ready LED indicates the 'controller not ready' state (befor V2.130: The red error LED is lit continuously). Additionally, a runtime error is entered, which provides detailed information about the cause of error. (e.g. error number 1011). This error entry can also be triggered using a separate command (CMD_ERR_STATE_INTO_FIFO).

Reaction:
The power level is not enabled and the controller is not switched on.

Cause/Remedy:
See additionally entered error numbers.