ACS880 - Frequency Operation - Odd Behavior

Good day everyone. I have an ABB ACS880 VFD that I would like to run in frequency mode. It runs, however instead of the actual output going to 60Hz in drive composer, it goes to 60rpm instead. Sending 20K from Logix to the Drive's speed reference for the full 60Hz. For the time being, I am having it run close to 60 Hz by fudging it with the speed operation until I can figure out this issue.

Using an FEIP module with ABB Drive Profile (Output Instance 101, Input Instance 151). Parameters 20.1, 22.11, 28.11 refer to FBA Adapter, 50.4 is Frequency, speed & torque scale are 128, Correct motor data is in 99 and 99.4 is DTC.

Not sure what exactly is happening. It's running in the mode I want but obviously something is awry. Thanks for your help! Have a good day.

Not an expert on the 800 range but often have to read the 355 manual. For Scalar Frequency in the ACS355 the incoming reference is in Hz, only in Vector Mode, Torque or Speed is an incoming reference in RPM. Again I can only comment on the ACS355, the Motor Mode selection is done by parameter 9904.