activate HART_Gate for a Siemens fail safe module

h2_504

Dear all,

I have a fail safe application with S7-300 CPU317F-2 DP. In this application I have an analog input module FAI 6*15bit Hart, 6es7 336-4ge00-0ab0. I want to enable the HART capability of module, but HART_Gate field is off and cannot be changed. In manuals there is nothing referring to this situation.

Any ideas with what am I missing?

Similar Topics

Hi, i don´t get why my coil doesn't activate when the contact it´s true. I'm new to PLC programming, this is my first project. I'm attaching...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends; I re-host the activation some days before successfully. Now i installed the software to another computer when we start Factory...
Replies
Views
https://i.imgur.com/DxEkaxK.png (HMI IP is set at the device itself) This is my setup, i have a 315 CPU that controls 17 devices in total. In my...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm merging another RS Logix 5000 PLC program ( CompactLogix ) into another . Everything is working great except this one...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am currently working on a project using a Panelview Plus 1500. A large amount of the inputs for the project are controlled with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom