Activation Help

Short Fuse

I need advice on activation. I used to load the disk years back and activate off a master disk or using windup. I have three computers to start up and want to do safe and legal. I am new to factory talk activation.My questionj is: On my rsview disk has FT on it . I am going to load that. I called Rw and have all the serial numbers. It looks like i need a product key? That info is long gone and it looks like you need it. Can I do this with out calling RW?I have read about the mac address and the hd identification. Any links to help me?

Who is "RW" ? Do you mean Rockwell Automation ?

There are videos, FAQs, quickstarts.... there's all kinds of information on FactoryTalk Activation on the RA website.

http://www.rockwellautomation.com/support/activations.html

If your company ever owned the activations, you still own them even if the registration paperwork is long gone. Rockwell Automation Technical Support can help you get your FactoryTalk Activations up and running. Just call (440) 646-3434.