Activation question Studio 5000

R-110

Trying to remember the proper steps, had to re-install my studio 5000 suite. I got the v33 from RA website with Factory Talk activation manager. Once it's installed is the activation automatic? I vaguely remember having to download activations somewhere but I don't remember. It would seem that if you lost a thumb drive with those install files, hopefully whoever found it wouldn't have activations? Lol

Contact RA. Activation support is free as long as you have a legal copy of the software.
HTH

Similar Topics

Hiya, I got few Rockwell product that im using at work mostly to do maintenance stuff and small programming but im looking for a way to learn...
Replies
Views
I can by a labtop with RS5000,rslinx, and factory talk view on it to learn on at the house. The question is; if I have to reinstall any of these...
Replies
Views
We're currently taking inventory on all our Rockwell software and to what host each activation is linked. Some of the activations are hosted on...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Our facility has RS software activations for various products scattered troughout our assembly lines and office computers. I want to...
Replies
Views
I am nearing the end of a job and gathering the clients activations to put back on their master disks to turn over to them. The problem i am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom