Actwin --> Hitachi EH-150

Joppie

hello all,

we have a machine running on a EH-150 from Hitachi. We would like to change something to the program, but the machine has to run.

it has a 208a cpu, and 2 ports.
Port 1 is connected to a digital camera witch counts the product.
Port 2 has a service panel where we change some frontend things.

Port 1 has to be connected. so we can't pull out that cable.
Port 2 is not needed to run the plc. the service panel is standalone.

So we pulled out port 2.
We made a cable: rj-45 to RS232 connector following the instructions from http://www.b3-industrie.com/downloads/manuals/EH-com_guidance_v3.pdf

When we try to load configuration from plc to pc whitin actwin, it gives an error: 0xD2
Actwin gives that error when he can't connect.

We didn't pull any dipswitches because we are a bit afraid that we wil get error's on our connection to the camera.

Can someone tell me witch switches we can pull to get port 2 to RS232, but keep port 1 connected to the camera?

please help....

Bas

More Info

Some More Info:

EH-150:

EH-BS3 Base
EH-PSA Power Suply
EH-CPU208A CPU
EH-XD16 Input Module1
EH-XD16 Input Module2
EH-YTP16 Output Module

I hope someone can help us. PLEASE!!

Joppie

I found my problem. Cable problem. 2 pairs where not connected. now i have a connection!!!

with the solution comes a new problem:
Actwin Demo cant load our program form plc to pc. because it is to large for demo version.

Anyone suggestions?

Joppie said:
I found my problem. Cable problem. 2 pairs where not connected. now i have a connection!!!

with the solution comes a new problem:
Actwin Demo cant load our program form plc to pc. because it is to large for demo version.

Anyone suggestions?

done. i bougt the original version.

Thanks for your help, all who's trying to help me.

bas