Adding Default Gateway to NOE 711 FactoryCast

CEGJ1025

Hello,

Amateur Proworx/Concept user here. I am trying to add a default gateway but I am having issues.

I have a few questions:

In proworx 32 I am able to go to communications> TCP/IP
I can see the NOE's IP address in there but I also see "Starting address" and "Ending Address" is this equivalent to Subnet Mask and Default gateway? (I assume not?)
Under communications is also see a "Gateway" tab but I do not believe this is where you assign the default gateway or am I wrong? There are different gateway types such as "SGATE (CEV200)" "NR&D MEB" "GATEWAY?" and "CEV300" anyone knows what these mean or which scenario would you use each one of them?

I am also able to log into the NOE's Web Server and go to "Ethernet Statistics" and see the IP Address, MAC Address, Subnet Mask and Gateway Address but it is read only. I tried going to "Configure NOE" > Configure BOOTP and I added the gateway address I wanted, I then rebooted the PLC (Quantum CPU114) but the Gateway stayed at 0.0.0.0.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Cesar

Just for other people's reference you cannot change the IP Address or default gateway in the webserver.

If you are using proworx 32 then you can go to communications > TCP/IP and change the IP Address there. Then you can double click configuration extensions which should be underneath Data Editors and select TCP/IP, there you can edit the IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, Framing type. You have to do this offline then download the changes to the PLC.

If you are using Concept you can click Project> PLC Configuration Once the Pop up window opens you should see a new tab next to file has appeared "Configure" then you click on Etherntet / I/O scanner change your settings there and download to the PLC.

Cesar