Adding delay in the count pulse of high speed counter in micrologix 1100

Aut

Hai everybody, I have a small issue of adding delay in the pulse count of the high speed counter input of the micrologix 1100.The pulse comming from the weightometer through a conveyor has to reach the wagons.while loading into wagons the operator will see the flow of the material reaching at the wagon in HMI but the pulses coming in the panelview is shown material at the weightometer, the distance from the weihtometer and the wagon is some 10 meters(conveyor).As the pulses seen in the panelview is at the weightometer the operator is unable to load it properly because of the distance from where he is loading and the weihtometer pulses.So please anybody can suggest the adding of the delay in the program to load the material correctly with delayed pulse while reaching the panelview near wagon.

Thanks in Advance

Sound like you need to create a circular buffer as a delay line and write your weight count value into it every second or faster. Then use a variable delay based upon the conveyor speed to pick out correct the delayed value from the buffer to display on the HMI to take account of whatever has passed the weigher, but not yet dropped into the wagon. No I have never done anything like this in a ML.
Al

The original poster knows the weight at one end of a conveyor via a pulse driven weight. But he needs to calculate what is being delivered to a wagon at the far end of the conveyor. Thus suggesting some type of shift register construct providing an effective 'delay' of the weight to what is currently being dumped into the wagon.