Adressprinting (labels) on Siemens I/O cards, what software or templates... ?

userxyz

As you all know, Siemens gives templates for their HMI key devices for labeling the buttons.
I'm wondering if there is something similar for the I/O cards of Siemens PLC's, templates, software... ?

Thanks,
regards,
Gerry

Siemens has a software package named "S7-smartlabel" to print labels for u. This program uses the symbolic information from your project. You can also download word templates from the support site to make them yourself. Search for the term "Labeling strips". If you can't find them, I'll post them here for you if you want.
You can print it on plain paper or order special labels you can use in a laser printer, but somehow I don't get a good quality with them.

Thanks

Thanks !!!
First work mondaymorning with a cup of coffee :).

Siemens has a software package named "S7-smartlabel" to print labels for u. This program uses the symbolic information from your project. You can also download word templates from the support site to make them yourself. Search for the term "Labeling strips". If you can't find them, I'll post them here for you if you want.
You can print it on plain paper or order special labels you can use in a laser printer, but somehow I don't get a good quality with them.

Back in 1999 I created an Excel spreadsheet that we still use today to print module legends. Once you figure out the column width it's pretty easy.

Module Legends.jpg