Advantages of high speed CCLink or Profibus in FX2N networks

marifhossain

I want to make a network of Mitsubishi FX2N of 12 units. I found that I can do it in RS485, CCLink or Profibus. But FX2N can communicate maximum 19200 bauds and CClink or Profibus uses much much higher baud rates. I know that I shall need CClink or Profibus adapters with the FX2N PLCs but my question is what is the benifit of CCLink or Profibus (in respect of communication speed) in a FX2N Master (PC) Slave (FX2Ns) network?

Similar Topics

Hello world. This is my first post here. My question: Should I upgrade from DirectSOFT05 (5.3) to the current version? My project is to build a...
Replies
Views
So Ladder is easy to read graphically, most everything can be coded in ladder, and it represents wiring diagrams the closest. SCL and ST are good...
Replies
Views
I need Pros and Cons of WinCC(TIA), WinCC flexible and Intouch,which will be using with Siemens S7 1200 Controller.. It will be used for...
Replies
Views
hey guys, the company I work for has decided they want to update our PLC5 machines to Controllogix with ethernet communication so they can monitor...
Replies
Views
hey guys! i was wondering why did profibus adopted the master-slave exchange of data? it is the most efficient way? For example if i had a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom