AFI indication on RSLogix 5000

What version are you using? I don't think there was really a way to tell in the really early versions of Logix.

You can go to Tools > Options > Ladder Editor and see if you have the checkbox "Enable AFI Instruction Detection

What version are you using? I don't think there was really a way to tell in the really early versions of Logix.

You can go to Tools > Options > Ladder Editor and see if you have the checkbox "Enable AFI Instruction Detection

V21.11 & the checkbox for the AFI detection is checked. Thanks.

this way has a lot more settings - but it will work for other types of instructions too ...

IMPORTANT: make sure that ALL of the highlighted settings are correct before you do the search operation ...

find_all_afi.jpg

Last edited: