Alarm Triggers on Fanuc Arc-mate 120ic robots in kepware-ex

cschlue

Are there registers, Inputs or, outputs that get triggered for alarms on fanuc robots? we currently connect to the robots using Kepware and snmpx is used to fill registers with alarm strings, all this does is fill up a couple of registers and it doesn't really trigger anything outside of uop6 stating there there are alarms.

I'm trying to build triggers in factory talk with the historian so i can have a list of previous alarms. Whats the best practice for this?

Similar Topics

I know how to use excel to copy+paste alarm triggers is the "Messages" tab of the alarm editor, but how the heck do you import the alarm triggers...
Replies
Views
Morning I have created an alarm list in FTV ME, this time i used DINTs to bank certain alarm together such as individual tank alarms or system...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had any luck programming these? Source plc is a MicroLogix 1400 via ethernet. The tag referenced is a bit and alarm type is a bit set...
Replies
Views
We have Control Logix 5562 (PLC) is linked with FactoryTalk SiteView and Factory Talk transaction Manager. Our project is PLC- SCADA process...
Replies
Views
Using Factory Talk View Studio, I am trying to set up alarms. I want set alarm triggers correctly and I am unsure if this is correct. I have a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom