All kindas of Lost

Matt,
I think you're going to get better help if you can post the code you have so far. As you say, you have most of the programming done, but in order to be able to provide accurate help, we need to understand what you're trying to do.

p.s. you'll have to .zip the code to attach it.

The in or out of tolerance is going to be controlled be a scale we are going to be interfacing with. So i shouldn't need to test for that. The reason i asked about math functions earlier is i was think of taking the absolute value of the amount of spec. Then running that thru multiplication (and or some other math haven’t worked that part out yet) to find the amount the present or accum needs adjusted.

I have the fundaments of the program but i still don't have the Flying shear opperation in

Hey everyone,
Sorry for the delay on uploading the program. Here is what i have so far. I still have a few bugs to work out. One bug i am searching the forums here is how to get my CTU to only count once per trigger and how to get my good counter to count.

Counters operate on a false to true transition of the conditions preceding the counter instruction. If your counter is incrementing then something on the rung is going false then true again. You may need some kind of debounce to stop this.

Counters need some kind of condition on the rung for them to operate, the unconditional rungs with counters in your program will not work.

I found the bouncing issue and fixed the other counters. In my program I had two WIP counters for different conditions. I think i am just going to have two counters and add at the end to make a final count. By the way Mickey I really like the proverb.