Allen Bradley 141A Busbar system

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,
I've never used a busbar system but I'm going to build a cabinet with 160Amp incoming so I think that the solution is a good fit.
However I can't find that good documentation on how to assemble the complete package or what to take into consideration. I have used MCS star to configure what I want but I have one thing that worries me and that is how the busbars are protected against the mounting plate. I can buy covers to prevent access from the front, but how is the busbars protected against the mounting plate? Or is the distanse to the plate sufficient long?
/Tim

I did a project a few years ago with that system and it worked out well.
There's a plastic backplate that gets mounted between the bus system and your enclosure panel. I don't have the catalog available at the moment but part should be listed there.

I did a project a few years ago with that system and it worked out well.
There's a plastic backplate that gets mounted between the bus system and your enclosure panel. I don't have the catalog available at the moment but part should be listed there.

Thanks, I suspected that it was something that is available but I can't find it. I will look some more now that I know that it exists