Allen-Bradley documentation

pascar

Gentlemen,

I'm looking for Allen-Bradley manual 1747-NM002 Advanced Programming. Would anyone have an electronic copy of it or a web link where I could download it by any chance?

Thanks.

Go to AB.Com.

Look on the left hand side of the web page and you will see a link called literature library/manuals online. Go there and enter the manual number in the search field.

Unless its a training manual for an AB course it will be there. If its a course manual, then you have to take the course to get it.

I did a search on the Rockwell Literature Library for 1747-NM002 and got no hits. What is this exactly? Rockwell's document numbers usually follow the following format: xxxx-RMxxx, where RM= reference manual, xxxx-UMxxx where UM=user manual, xxxx-INxxx where IN=installation instructions, etc. I have never seen an "NMxxx" document.

just a hunch - but I think that was the number of the user manual for the old "A.I." software ... if so, the original poster needs to move on to RSLogix500 ...

as I said, this is just a hunch - and I don't have time to track it down right now ...

Gentlemen,

Thankx for your quick reply. I didn't find it on AB web site to start with; that's why i came to you. It may be a course manual then. What I'm looking for is a manual where all S references are documented (like S:4:4 or S:53 for exenple). Do you know of a manual where I could find it?

Thanks

maybe the link isn't working for you? ... when I click it, it takes me to the Instruction Set Reference Manual ... when I go to Appendix B near the back, I get a list of the Status bits ...

status12.JPG

let me know if it's not working at your end ... I'll try to post the link some other way ...

PD Edit ... Ron, did you just miss the following from the original poster? ...

What I'm looking for is a manual where all S references are documented (like S:4:4 or S:53 for exenple). Do you know of a manual where I could find it?

Last edited:
Ron Beaufort said:
maybe the link isn't working for you? ... when I click it, it takes me to the Instruction Set Reference Manual ... when I go to Appendix B near the back, I get a list of the Status bits ...

status12.JPG

let me know if it's not working at your end ... I'll try to post the link some other way ...

PD Edit ... Ron, did you just miss the following from the original poster? ...

Yes