Allen Bradley Kinetix 5100 vs 5500.

Elcan

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,
I've mostly used the Allen Bradley Kinetix 5500 servo drives so far, and my distributor suggested me giving the new Kinetix 5100 a try.
Have anybody used them? Could you share your experiences?

Thank you!

The K5100 is a fairly recently released addition to the Kinetix line targeted to a very specific audience; an audience that very seldom looked to Rockwell in the past, by the way. It doesn't surprise me there isn't much experience out there.

We looked at them just prior to their release but we don't do many machines with 120/240 supply. If I have to add a transformer there are better options.

Keith

Similar Topics

Hello, I currently have an Allen-Bradley Kinetix 350 servo drive, 2097-V33PR5-LM and servo motor, MPL-A230P-VJ72AA. What are the correct AB power...
Replies
Views
Hello, My customer wants me to come out and look at this servo drive. See attached picture. I am not at all familiar with this Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
I am using an Allen Bradley Kinetix 300 servo drive with the Safe-Off function. I would like to utilize the Status of this to verify that my...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a problem with a Kinetix 6500 which gives a message: INHIBIT S04…COMMUTATION NOT CONFIGURED I checked the manual but not...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a problem with variable drive. On display of Kinetix 6500 i have a message: Inhibit M06... 1.Safety reset required...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom