Allen Bradley net aic

Short answer is maybe. It all depends on what comms module you have in the drive, and how the drive is configured.

Will.

You will need a 22-COM-C communication adaptor for the drive to connect to ControlNet. But if the host is a PLC-5, you will not be able to download parameters to the drive, only read them from the drive.

Please specify the PLC and the intended method of connecting to the drive.

If your PLC is capable of MODBUS communications then this is possible.

And please don't repeat your posts. Stay with the original thread.

Last edited:
Our shop only has 1 1203-usb adapter
I was hoping to set an aic and use "connected component" to downlad parameters to powerflex 4 drives if we have to change a drive out

No - the 1203-USB adapter provides communications using the DH485 protocol either with RS232 or RS485 electrical interfaces. It cannot do what you wish.