Allen Bradley PCIS software on XP for SLC 150 and 100

Just an update....

The new DosBox does not have a config file, but this one (.72) does so you can configure any com port, I put it on my site here if anyone needs it

www.plctrainer.net/DOSBOX.zip

Also you can use any USB's port just need to know what the port address is and put that number in the file

Hope this helps....

Does this mean I will not have to have a "REAL" serial port to use PCIS and communicate with an SLC 150 thru a USB adapter? My old SLC 150 dedicated Win 98 laptop just died, and all I have left are XP SP3 and 7 machines to work with. Wait--I do have one Thinkpad running XP, and that does have a real serial port. I prefer the USB, but would that Thinkpad be better?
Thanks, Tom

Similar Topics

I have a new Laptop with Windows Xp Professional and it did not com with a COM1 port which is needed for communicating with a SLC100 so I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Dear community, I am trying to find a tool for Allen-Bradley PLCs similar to SiVArch for Siemens PLCs to automatically generate faceplates and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here. I am trying to find good places to sell some surplus items that I have that isnt through ebay. Does anyone have any sources...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom