Allen Bradley Poll: AOI vs UDTs

!Poll= Tools

I agree the correct answer is the screwdriver. Get a good 2.5mm tweeker and its strong enough to torque, but small enough for most small din TBs... And even some prybarring, just as long as your cool with an offset shaft. Seriously though, thankyou theColonel26, Jeev, and PreLC for the useful answers.

OMFG I didn't think this would turn into a "Boyz aren't grlz" twitter post. Lets take camping for instance, if you go camping with only 3 tools, Im only asking whats successful for you and WHY. IMHO: 1)Leatherman 2)fire source .....and JackDaniels, hey who knows when they're doing to shut down interstate travel again, thank you Corona...

Create the UDT Structure; Create a AOI, include the UDT structure; Create second AOI; Include first AOI; Nested UDT's; play with input/output tags to connect everything