Allen Bradley Rslinx & ML 1500 Lrp Error : STS : 10

makdeniz

Hello

Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1500 LRP and get the following error while trying to connect to the PLC CPU is not connecting.

What is the solution?
1ynsb.jpg

Thanks !

Tell us how you are connected to the ML1500 cable used ( catalog number), what driver you are using in RSLinx. Does your computer have a real serial port or are you using a USB to serial adapter?
Also if you can post your ML1500's program ( zip it first) we can then take a look at how the serial port(s) is configured.

And welcome to the forum.

Hi Mickey thanks for the reply

I use Classic Version 2:57:00 Rslinx
I use cable 1761-CBL-PM02 EU
ML 1500 LRP Module Version: FRN 11
Protocol RS232 DF1 Devices

And yes, I use a USB serial converter. But tell me there is a situation which is FRN = 6 seamlessly connects to another ML1500.

It is likely that the Channel 0 serial port is configured for a different protocol than DF1 Full Duplex.

On the MicroLogix 1500, you can temporarily over-ride the configuration of the Channel 0 (round DIN8) port by pressing the "DCOMM" button until the DCOMM LED turns on.

The button is recessed and located underneath the processor accessory cover.

When you press the DCOMM button a second time, the processor returns to the previously configured protocol and settings.

Hi Ken Roach

Direct plug in module, the PLC goes to Run as LRP.
LRP were there, but how much press or on the Comms button is kept pressed Dcom always green LED is lit.

As I said earlier LRP Plc, communicate by plugging the module delivery.

Very interesting situation

Another is the idea of

See PDF below about the comms button.

Again can you post the program. Its .RSS file ( zip it first,then post it here)

Sent in advance to see more from the PDF file settings, I examine the 1500 user manual.

It did not seem to work actively Ch1. CH0 is not active. Comms is a knob does not work.

2 --- 3
3 --- 2
5 --- 5
female - female make a cable, but still had no success trying to connect to this channel.