Allen-Bradley Safety GuardLogix Fault

SantaClause

Hey everyone,

I have a problem that is the CROUT keeps faulting out with a "16#5003 20483 Feedback 1 and Feedback 2 turned ON (1) unexpectedly."

I did a trend on these outputs and I'm not seeing anything happen. Nor triggering the reset makes it go away. Any suggestions what might be causing this and how to solve it?

Thanks everyone!

The problem is that we had the module 2094-BC02-M02 defected and we replaced it with the same one.
we just adjusted the node number as it was.
Could the problem be something with the configuration?

This occurs if the feedback changes state without the output changing state.

Reset will only clear the CROUT fault if the feedback is in the correct state per configuration.

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , I'm thinking of using Allen-Bradley 440G-T27240 Locking Switch, 24V AC/DC, Solenoid. Can you use the MSR-127TP with this ...
Replies
Views
Dears, I have problem with 5069-obv8s, trying to use it for a first time just to power relays. All outputs are in internal fault, even if their...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I have a Guardmaster Safety Relay I have 14 vdc on S12 (Safety Input for IN1 Channel 1) and on S22 (Safety Input for IN1...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , We have a number of these Allen Bradley GuardMaster Safety Relays in the plant. We had a problem with a safety circuit...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an inquiry about controlling Servo drive STO(Safety Torque Off) by following components. -. SERVO DRIVE: 2198-H040-ERS2 -. PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom