allen bredly compatible solution

thats good solution Cody..! can u gice specific model number to order that gateway,,,and let me clear that gate way convert dh+ to ethernet protocol,,?
and OKIPIC any other additional device needed other then DIGI ONE IAP to convert protocol?

DF1 is a serial protocol. Used with CH0 port (RS232) on the SLC5/04 CPU.
So yes, you can use it to connect a PC with the SLC5/04 CPU.

I think that C-more used to make panels with DH+ support. But they dont sell them anymore. I think that there exists no 3rd party panels for DH+ these days.
You can still get DH+ capable panels from RA, but they are expensive.

One alternative to DF1 and DH+ is to replace the SL5/04 for SLC5/05 and go ethernet. That opens up for many possibilities, also panels from 3rd party vendors.
I have a SLC5/04 in my plant with a PanelView 1000. I do not have the cable to communicate to the 5/04 or the software to the PanelView, I want to switch to the CMORE EA9 that I can program and was considering swapping the 5/04 processor out with a 5/03 I have in inventory to avoid paying $2000 for the U2DHP. Is the 5/03 going to be a concern? All the input/output cards are simple like OW16's, etc.
Thanks

I have a SLC5/04 in my plant with a PanelView 1000. I do not have the cable to communicate to the 5/04 or the software to the PanelView, I want to switch to the CMORE EA9 that I can program and was considering swapping the 5/04 processor out with a 5/03 I have in inventory to avoid paying $2000 for the U2DHP. Is the 5/03 going to be a concern? All the input/output cards are simple like OW16's, etc.
Thanks
Start a new thread "Swap SLC5/04 with SLC5/03, any concerns ?".

Like Cody says, Equustek offers gateways and custom protocol conversion communication products that will allow you complete system integration. Of course we produce Smart Gateways that convert DH+ to Ethernet or Modbus/DF1 . Give us a call if you need any help so we can tell you which product would fit your needs.

Equustek,

Please stop finding/searching OLD threads and replying to them... there are plenty of opportunities to spread the word about your products if you just visit here often

If it takes a year to replace the HMI then they need more help then you can offer them

Thanks for your message genius. Some people visit the forum but do not post anything, its a source of information for them.We also offer phone support so they can call us for any questions.

Thanks for your message genius. Some people visit the forum but do not post anything, its a source of information for them.We also offer phone support so they can call us for any questions.

Others just SPAM the boards with ****.

Some people visit the forum but do not post anything, its a source of information for them

Great and if they have a question they should ask... not just wait for you to post the answer every 4 months when you stop by, I guarantee that in the last 4 months you could of really helped someone that could of used it