Allenbradly scada system

edwaw

hi,
please help me on this problem i am facing on an attempt to fix our disposal plant as the supervisory computer failed and i need to setup another one to replace it. i installed all the software (RSLinx, RSLogix, RSview) and the system application file but i still can not establish communication with the allenbradly plc unit.
i admit that i have no good experience on this but i expected it to be easy enough to do it with your help.🤞🏻

thank,

here are some more information that may help you assisting me on this problem
the RSLinx revision :2.43.01.23 (CPR6)
RSView 32 works 100K

Post your RSview 32 application and we might be able to help you setup your RSlinx to get communications again.

the application

the compressed application field is over size to upload tp plctalk .

can you help me on this?

If I remember right (it's been several years since I've done RSView...)

You need to set up the DDE/OPC topic in RSLinx that the RSView is expecting to communicate with the PLC. But to set that, you're going to have to know what the configuration is in the RSView...

hi edwaw could you help me how to start up rslogix5000 iam familiar with programming but need the steps and also i have factory talk how can i link and creat tags

Hello, samsam, i suggest you start a new thread including all exact details about all of the software and hardware involed in your system including version numbers and revision levels. BE ACCURATE, EXACT AND DETAILED, please.