AMI0800 Analog Input Module's I/O LED is Lighting up red

Amit@RCDF

Why AMIo800 Analog input module's I/O LED is Lighting up Red?
Checked module connections, 4-20ma wires etc but this light is continuously Lighting up and auto batching via VFD is not working.

This can be for a number of reasons, and sometimes it's not a problem, but depends on the configuration you have setup. The I/O LED typically is telling you there is a sensor issue. If you have channels enabled but not hooked up, it will light up. If you have it configured for 0-10V range, but have 24V on the signal (expecting 4-20mA), then this would also indicate an error as the value is out of range. If in 4-20mA range, the sensor could be outside of the range.

My guess, and is common if this is a first time setup is that you wired the 4-20mA sensor up to this using the Ic and 0v terminals, but the sensor receives power from the Iv terminal, so typically you need to jumper the Ic and Iv terminals somehow.

1712907776163.png

Check this document for more information. Modicon X80 - Analog input/output modules, User manual | Schneider Electric