Analog handling with a Simens 312 Cpu

edda

Hi all!

Ive got a question.

I did a progam for a 312 cpu that is used for a hydraulik press, and there is a joystick that uses 0-5V signal.

I have never seen the machine, but we tried the program on the hydraulik system before it was shipped away.

But now to the problem, the electric on the press company says that when they relese the joystick it takes a while before all the outputs to the valves releses (when he looks at the lamps on the output card). All that is done inside to program for this vales is comparing the input to a set value.

And he also says that the 0-5V signal from the joystick goes to zero real fast.

Is the 312 cpu somehow slow when it comes to hangling analoginputs or something compares to a 315 cpu?

I scale the input with the simens scaleblock FC105, to a ordinary floatvalue in a datablock. I checked the scaned cycletime in the cpu and it was also short so???!!