Analog I/O PCI card

alihsd

Dear friend,
I am looking for an Analog I/O pci card for computer, I want to have input signal from the field and send anolog output to servoDrive.
I want to develop an aplication in my computer to create a graph for input data.
So I want to know more about solutions and how to use it in Dotnetfram work.
Thanks

Hello alihsd;For the hardware portion of your project, have a look at Advantech data acquisition boards:
http://www.advantech.com/products/Data-Acquisition-Cards/sub_GF-50HH.aspx

They should have a selection you could use. Note that you will also need a connection board (shown in the individual acquisition board links).

As far as programming the board, you'll have to check the links they provide for their drivers. They mention DLL, OCX and third-party interfaces, you'have to decide whether they can serve your purpose.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier