Analog input data display question

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good day all. I have an RTD analog input module and wanted to know if it is possible to change the way the input module value appears on the ladder? The reason I ask is: I have a Quick Panel HMI that displays the value of an N: file from a SLC 5/03. It displays 111.5, for example, and I would like it to display 111, without the .5. I changed the HMI sofware to display only 3-digits, however, it reads 115 as opposed to 111. I checked the configuration settings in the book for the module (1746-NR4)and there doesn't appear to be a way that I can have the .5 dropped from that input. Any help one of you folks could be would be greatly appreciated.

A N file value shouldn't have a decimal point in the value. Could it be a setting in the Quick Panel.

If the N value is 1115 then you can divide by 10 then use the ABS instruction to drop the decimal point

Last edited: