Analog input read (Beginner)

lbeh

Hello,
I originally signed up planning on asking for some advice, then figured it out on my own. But since I am here and used this site frequently not as a member I want to continue as a member.... any ways.

I am going to attach a file for reading analog inputs using a micrologix 1100 controller and a 1762-IF4 input module.

The program simply reads a voltage from a power supply, and if the voltage is too high for longer than 10 seconds it latches on an indicator until an unlatch push button is enabled.

Just want to post this because very simple analog input examples were hard to find. Additionally any feedback about improving the program or my posts is appreciated.

Thanks, this site is great.

ok thanks. The program was just to familiarize myself with analog inputs. Eventually I'll be getting an RTD module and monitoring some dyne temps, so not really an issue. Thanks for the response.

Last edited: