Analog Input Scale Command Problem

mstbzn

Hello
I m using Unity Pro XL. I want to scale my analog inputs. I configured the Analog Input Module as 0-4 mA and 0-10 V . What is the way should I follow to scale my analog inputs. and I cant find the command of I_SCALE. Im sending a picture of screen.
Thank you

I_scale_yok.jpg

So you pretty much want to scale your 4-20ma signal or your 0-10V signal to your own set of scaled values. I have not used Unit Pro XL, but all you need is the equation below:

[FONT=&quot]Scaled Value = (raw input - raw input low) * ((EU high - EU low) / (raw input high - [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]raw input low[/FONT])) + EU low[/FONT]

The raw input is your raw input data that is not scaled. The raw input low and raw input high are going to be based on how many counts of resolution your analog input data is. For example some can range from 0-32000 counts 0 for 4ma and 32000 to 20ma etc, it all depends on the analog input module your 4-20ma or 0-10V transmitters are wired to, check the manual for them as you should find the information there.

Your [FONT=&quot]EU high and[/FONT][FONT=&quot]EU low[/FONT] are what you want your scaled values to be. For Example if your pressure transducer is transmitting a 4-20 signal but you want to display the pressure range on an HMI from 0-100 PSI then your EU high would be 100 and your EU low would be 0.

The Range is from 0-10000 in unipolar, bipolar from -10000 to 10000 in my modules. Thank you for your formula actually it helped me to see the point.
:)