Analog module 1746 IF4 AB

okay! my issue is with the wiring !!

could you explain me a bit more why the vendor puts 4-20mA in the brown and that cable you have to connect it to the power source and not to the input module ??

An the other cable (blue ) that says 0-30Vdc which I would put to the power supply, it goes to the module ??

thanks!

Can you provide us with the complete catalog number of the level transmitter?

Or a link to the manual.

Last edited:
So basically you are saying that I dont have to guide to the "letters" of the label , i mean ( 4-20ma and 0-30 V) but yes to the polarity ( brwn + and blk - ) ¿?¿?

but yes to the polarity
Yes.

Loop powered transmitters require a min voltage to operate, you would have to look at the specs. A 24vdc power supply should be more then enough.The min. is usually lower then that, the specs should tell you that.
30vdc may be the max.