analog to profibus converter

Uh, a PLC?

What exactly do you want to do? Analogue input? An input to what? Or do you mean an analogue signal, such as 4-20mA? Or do you mean an analogue variable such as temperature, flow, etc? Oh so many questions, and oh so many possible answers. And none of them matching up yet.

Ken

What kind of Profibus, DP - FMS - PA? If it's DP you're talking about, then I know Siemens can connect all their types of S7-300 analog modules using ET200M.

Kind regards,

explanation!

i have a S7-313C-2DP and i want to coneect a few 4-20ma signals,few thermocouple inputs directly to a Scanner sort of a thing and then the data must be available on the Dp port of S7-300

Regards
Prasad

Maybe you can use WAGO or Beckhoff Profibus buscouplers with analog input modules. They have modules for current, voltage, RTD and themocouple measurement.

Dea Sir,
I don't want to use the ET series .I need some converter sort of thing which can take in analog inputs on one end and then these signals can be given to a CPu-313c-2dp 's profibus port.
regards
Prasad

i have a S7-313C-2DP and i want to coneect a few 4-20ma signals,few thermocouple inputs directly to a Scanner sort of a thing and then the data must be available on the Dp port of S7-300
Siemens ET200S (IP20), or ET200C (IP66/67) could do it for you. Or any number of 3rd party Profibus vendors such as the Wago and Beckhoff that was mentioned before.
I don't want to use the ET series .
Why ?